Does Michael Angelo Batio wear a wig?

Mr R Gecko

• Members

Either way he has one of the worst haircuts in the history of metal... it's one that most people would :facepalm: themselves if they saw a picture of themselves with it in a high school yearbook or something. Either he's oblivious, he thinks it looks cool, or he thinks it "sets him apart" :facepalm:

• Members

Lol, if it is a wig I wonder who makes it... and if they're just laughing their asses off when they see him try it on "look's awesome dude, thanks!!"
:facepalm:

MAB's wig is made from old guitar strings which he has shredded upon. That's how he gets that kickass look. :thu:

• Members

He played a clinic here in town a year or so ago and I got to help out with his setup and gear. After seeing him up close and the top of his head while he was tweaking his tube screamers, I can say he totally wears a wig. Who cares though. He is one of the nicest guys I have met and he has a great sense of humor and had no ego about playing when I was talking to him. Very cool guy and awesome chops.

• Members

He played a clinic here in town a year or so ago and I got to help out with his setup and gear. After seeing him up close and the top of his head while he was tweaking his tube screamers, I can say he totally wears a wig. Who cares though. He is one of the nicest guys I have met and he has a great sense of humor and had no ego about playing when I was talking to him. Very cool guy and awesome chops.

This. When I worked for MF he used to come and play at all of our grand openings. Seriously, one of the nicest guys I have ever met. But, damn, he talks A LOT! I practically have his "Beavis and Butthead killed Winger" speach memorized.

Can't stand his playing but he sure knows how to communicate with the kids.

BTW, eagertokill, I agree about AMT pedals. They do, in fact, rule!