Life is to short...

hvymtl939

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDK if that's a good idea. I mean, they are, you know, still friends with her.

That's why you call them up on a week night. They will be alone and you tell them how they are so much moar beautiful than Tiffani and how you always had your eye on them and then profit. If it doesn't work on the first one, you call the second one right after that.

• Members

That's why you call them up on a week night. They will be alone and you tell them how they are so much moar beautiful than Tiffani and how you always had your eye on them and then profit. If it doesn't work on the first one, you call the second one right after that.

And hope like hell they aren't texting each other about you.

Not a good move, IMO. Time to clear those numbers from your mobile and move on. Think of how psycho she may get when (not if, but when) she learns that you hit up her friends.

• Members

Not a good move, IMO. Time to clear those numbers from your mobile and move on. Think of how psycho she may get when (not if, but when) she learns that you hit up her friends.

Eh, if they are then you fail for the night and move on. :idk: If not you get loved long time. :love:

• Members

That's my main concern with the friends thing. The only thing I have going for that is the fact erin texted me and apologized for what tiffani did.

• Members

i find it roubling that no one's brought up the fact that he's SEVENTEEN and messin with psycho chicks and alcohol. How old is the pregnant chick? You were fine with quitting drinking because you had drunk to excess recently... had nothing to do with the fact that it's illegal for you to do it or anything... just that you got tore up once and pussied out of the game.

Come on! it's fun to feel sick, man. If you're doin this at 17, just think how much you can throw up once you hit puberty. Think how much psycho pregnant ass you can get at community college, man!! Not just these chicks you meet at Applebee's or Outback Steakhouse, either! I'm talkin grown-ass women on welfare, bro!

{censored}IN PAAAAAAAR-DAAAAAAAAY!!!!

• Members
i find it roubling that no one's brought up the fact that he's SEVENTEEN and messin with psycho chicks and alcohol. How old is the pregnant chick? You were fine with quitting drinking because you had drunk to excess recently... had nothing to do with the fact that it's illegal for you to do it or anything... just that you got tore up once and pussied out of the game.

Come on! it's fun to feel sick, man. If you're doin this at 17, just think how much you can throw up once you hit puberty. Think how much psycho pregnant ass you can get at community college, man!! Not just these chicks you meet at Applebee's or Outback Steakhouse, either! I'm talkin grown-ass women on welfare, bro!

{censored}IN PAAAAAAAR-DAAAAAAAAY!!!!

:cry:

Archived