(SNAX content) Charcoal Chicken or Tuna-on-Fried-Toast?

petejt

• Members

So here comes the pending quescheeyunzz.....

I've had it up to me eyeballs with my lazy-as-{censored} pair o' housemates who keep using me dishes to cook an' eat teh snax :snax: , but bludge out on the couch playin' teh 'puter gamez for hours on end and leave the kitchen filthy an' dirty dishes everywhere! :mad: :mad:

{censored}en bludging cunts I asked 'em nicely to wash up, at least an hour after eating, or at least buy some dishwashing tablets for teh wash disher, or move their bloody arses and wash the damn things which only takes 5 minutes to do! :facepalm:

So, if it happens again tonite, after they go to bed I'm gonna cop their bludging arses :cop: by hiding all of the cutlery, and not give it back until they start washin' dem dishes! ;)

After all they're mostly all my dishes in the first place. AND my dishwashing liquid, and sponges etc. etc. etc.........

This means- WHAT DO I DO FOR TEH DIN-DINZ? I have to avoid teh kitchen as much as possible, just to see what they'd do without me around.....

I could stay in and cook something small & easy like Tuna-on-fried-toast- just dip some bread in whisked egg, fry 'em, then sizzle some tuna in the frying pan then pour it all on top, then melt some cheeze over it :love

Or head out for sum tasty & SPICY HOT charcoal bird's-eye chilli piri-piri chicken!! :):love:

But then I'd haveta catch teh bus, take ages, go down on the train......and prolly catch a taxi home which costs heaps or walk the 4 kays..........

Still, help me weigh moi optionz :poke:

Pretty please with cherries on top....

coke4_carmen.jpg

• Members

Whew. When I read "fried toast" I was thinking you put a slice of bread in a fryer. Charcoal chicken sounds good.

About your housemates, whose house is it? If you're all on a lease there's not a whole lot you can do to get them to stop being lazy assholes, but I do like your idea of hiding the dishes. Thing is, will they just order out pizza and eat it on the floor, leaving crusts and crumbs everywhere? I abhor slobs like that.

If one or both are really hairy, you could always duct tape their ass cracks together while they sleep. Or have a few mates over and give the lazy sods a blanket party.

Did I mention how I hate inconsiderate asshole slob roommates? :mad:

• Members

This is why I only live with one other person. People don't want to do dishes right away. I don't and I consider myself a neat freak. There are times when I just want to leave the dishes in the sink and do it later. If you have multiple housemates one roommate will leave his/her dish in the sink then the other will come along and {censored} if he does the other one's dishes so he leaves it in the sink as well. The first person will come back and {censored} if he does the other person's so he refuses to even wash his own dish. Eventually more people will come in and leave their {censored} and yada yada yada no one takes the initiatives and your landlord comes in and scolds you because you're the most responsible one. {censored} THAT.

• Members

I ad this problem myself when I had a roommate, but it was a little worse. I paid 2/3rds of everything, bought all the food,did all the laundry and had to clean the house every morning before I went to work thanks to my roommates 10-15 friends who came over every {censored}ing day. I got real sick of that {censored} real fast and moved out because he just wouldn't help me do anything and bitched and moaned if I asked for food money. Then the douche starts getting his mom to buy his food and yelled at anyone who ate it while I was feeding his 15 friends! The real sad thing is this guy still thinks he didn't do anything wrong and got mad at me for ditching him!:facepalm:

• Members

Id go with the tuna melt. I make tuna quesadillas all the time. Pretty cheap and just douse em with hot sauce.

Hellz yeah I used to do that all the time. Coupla tortillas, melt some cheese, a little tuna...

it doesn't get any simpler. If you have the 3 ingredients and a toaster oven, you're eating in 5 minutes.

Archived