My first and last GC experience.

TheChopsyWanker

• Members

All the stories I've been hearing over the years are true. I couldn't help but chuckle as I was about to open the front door. I had predicted almost every event that was about to occur before I made that first step. I went on a Saturday, which was probably a stupid idea. I should've gone on a school day. Anyway, I decided to browse the amps. I made my way towards the terribly loud wankery only to find several subpar combos and a couple used Peavey XXX heads. The pimply faced teenagers looked around as they "shredded", almost as if they were wanting to say "Wow, can you believe the awesomeness coming from my fingers?" I didn't hear any Ironman or Smoke On The Water, but apparently they were trying to invent a new scale...something like picking fast and hitting random notes as they moved their finger up and down the neck.

Before I could catch a lesson from them, the effects section caught my eye. I remembered that I was in the market for a DD-20. I walked around but didn't see any on the sales floor, so I walked up to the counter. The associate was busy playing the same scale the other twat was, and didn't bother to look up until I had shot some flares. Apparently I was bothering him because I had asked if he had any DD-20s in stock. This was the end of the world for him as he had to actually scan a barcode and take my money. After my purchase, I wanted to check out their keyboards, but by this time my ears were bleeding and a heavy cloud of ego was taking up my space. I quickly showed the cool receipt checker guy (I couldn't get over how cool he was) my stuff and shuffled out the door. Before I left, I farted. I figured these guys could use some fresh air. Afterall, they've been playing in there for hours and were probably getting sick of their own stench of BO, cheap cologne, and cheeseburgers.

Online ordering is a fantastic thing.

• Members
I quickly showed the cool receipt checker guy

My GC, the one with the Soldano's, Deizel's, Top Hat's & Budda's, has check out chicks. They always have cute little girls checking your receipt.

I think the manager at my GC has a little bit more going on upstairs. Maybe had one or two marketing classes at the community college.:cool:

Archived