Hey ThisisExile, here are some good bro0tz/D&D lyrics

tws!

• Members

High priestess you are the destruction of cities I sat in alone. With posionous hands let me touch them. I'll have your throne. You've learned every song of the charmer. You've tamed every beast in the sea. Bite marks have covered my armor. Now come tame me

Wake up, the moon is gone, I know you're to blame. I watched you sink it to the depths of your lake. I knew the danger, but still I said your name. Behold the dances of the snake

I know who started all the fires in this country. I will be counting every breath that you take. I knew the danger, but still I let you touch me. Behold the dances of the snake

Well if you've got the magic, and I got moves, we'll see who will be hanging whom. Must you leave your broom at the side of my bed? I can't let you do that, cast spells on my head. Well if you got the magic, then I got the moves. We'll see who wakes up next to whom. We'll see who wakes up

Wake up, the moon is gone, and you're not to blame. But still I left you at the base of your stake. I knew the dangers but I left anyway. Behold the dances of the snake

Must you leave your broom at the side of my bed? I can't let you do that, cast spells on my head

I drank with the dungeon witch. Left my ring on her night stand. I woke with the dungeon witch. And now she's got the upper hand

The song isn't "bro0tz", but it's still awesome, and great fantastic lyrics. :love:

MqSJhB-BsD0

• Members

omg.

i was specifically called out in a {censored}ing thread title.

YOU ARE SO GAYZORZ!

YOU PROLLY WANT TO MAKE WITH TEH BUTTSECKZ WITH ME.

btw.

those lyrics sucks on nutz.

No they don't. For D&D lyrics I think they are pretty good. :poke:

• Members

you're right.

you're not gay.

you're an unintelligent unic dolt.

Unic?

You were trying to call me a Eunuch, which is a castrated male; but instead you called me a French car manufacturer.

Just more evidence that not only do you lack comprehensive English skills, you also can not write a sentence, much less a series of them to create lyrics.

• Members

you're right.

you're not gay.

you're an unintelligent unic dolt.

Unic?

You were trying to call me a Eunuch, which is a castrated male, but instead you called me a French car manufacturer.

Just more evidence that not only do you lack comprehensive English skills, you also can not write a sentence, much less a series of them to create lyrics to a song.

• Members

why you always hatin on the brootz tws?

Oh I'm not. I just make fun of TiE "lyrical genius" when it's really just a bunch of {censored} thrown together. It's like he gets out a thesaurus and looks up all the acronyms for all things bro0tz, and just strings them together.

Actually on topic though, I like these lyrics. Pretty badass if I do say so myself.

• Members
why are you hating on my {censored}?

you got life {censored}ed up son.

you must be bored or some {censored}.

I'm just {censored}ing with you dude. :poke::facepalm:

But really, I like these lyrics, and the song. :idk:

Archived