Check this epic failure out.

syscrusher

• Members

I like to do the random myspace friends thing. Click on some one's friend list and see where you end up. Kind of cool to see how people know each other. Along my boredom, I found this.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=33911503&albumID=922980&imageID=14379678

Some people just shouldn't breed. WTF??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i just finished reading through her myspace.

I can't even comment on the fail and sadness contained therein.

Although i did learn that her brother is, at the age of 23, very proud of his "juggalo" status. So there ya go.

Haha... weren't those the Insane Clown Posse fanboys?

• Members

"
I AM NOT ASHAMED OR REGRET MY KIDS I AM ONLY ASHAMED AT THEIR FATHERS WWHO DECIDED THEY COULDNT TAKE CARE OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
"

Fathers? Responsibilities?

Well Daddy 1 knocked her up before he left ... Making Kid 1

Then Daddy 2 got some ... Kid 2

Then Daddy 1 came back and hit it again ... Kid 3

Then Daddies 1 and 2 had a crazy drunk night with mommy resulting in a set of twins ... Kids 4 and 5 ... Daddy 1 claims kid 4 and Daddy 2 claims kid 5 ... they decided who gets which by a game of rock paper scissors.

Then Daddy 3 came along and hit that making Kid 6 who she is still pregnant with ... but he had to leave her to go on tour as a professional Juggalo with her brother ... it's his life's calling.

• Members

In her blog she states this.

"I HAVE BOUGHT MY OWN PLACE I GOT A 2BED 2BATH FOR $500 CASH AND I OWN IT... I DONT HAVE TOO WORRY ABOUT ANYONE KICKIN ME OUT ANYMORE"

Got to be the nastiest trailer on earth.

It's two mattresses sitting next to two bird baths with a tarp strung over it between two trees.

Archived