I know I am beating a dead horse, but this is just annoying

Chrisjd

• Members
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He sold the brand name. Amps that used to be called VHTs (Sig-X, Pittbull, etc.) are now called Fryette. Amps that are currently called VHT's are giant boxes of feces manufactured by some suck-ass guitar company.

Actually, he lost the brand name. He used his business as collateral for a loan and when he failed to pay the loan, he lost VHT amps.

• Members

It doesn't particularly instill me with confidence in a product when the owner of the company cannot even keep his business.

Customer loyalty is as good as it's ever been - so I'm going to argue that he has, in fact, kept his business regardless of whether or not he still has rights to the name.

The man makes killer amps. The Deliverance 120 is a pure {censored}ing beast.

:thu:

• Members
Customer loyalty is as good as it's ever been - so I'm going to argue that he has, in fact, kept his business regardless of whether or not he still has rights to the name.

The man makes killer amps. The Deliverance 120 is a pure {censored}ing beast.

:thu:

The D is a very very nice amp. And this coming from that "I gotta have 300 different distinct channels" whiner.

If I were doing a real tour, and could have any rig, the Deliverance would be one of the amps, if not the only one.

Archived