Flamefest of epic proportions

Brain Becker

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Did you get the part where he said he was PMed by someone else you tried to trade the guitar to?

Forget it guys....you can not get through to this guy. :mad:

I'm telling you...He'll say it's because of his wife's cancer, or his cancer, or the weather, or he can't walk, or all the medicine he's on, or his babysitter, or one of his sons, or some bull{censored}.

It's always someone else's fault...there's always an excuse. :rolleyes:

• Members

Forget it guys....you can not get through to this guy.
:mad:

I'm telling you...He'll say it's because of his wife's cancer, or his cancer, or the weather, or he can't walk, or all the medicine he's on, or his babysitter, or one of his sons, or some bull{censored}.

It's always someone else's fault...there's always an excuse.
:rolleyes:

I know...He sure as {censored} had time to make other offers, but didn't have time to ship it? Man...this dude...using his wife's cancer as an excuse for making {censored}ty deals. It does not get lower than that. Disgusting. I'm thinking about putting up a little site that catalogs events and threads like these for other forum members to search through and make their own decisions before buying. I have tons of server space and do web site design and coding for a living...it would take me a few hours.

• Members

I'm thinking about putting up a little site that catalogs events and threads like these for other forum members to search through and make their own decisions before buying. I have tons of server space and do web site design and coding for a living...it would take me a few hours.

That is a cool idea.

People don't need to forget about these things....and some of these threads are bound to be locked or deleted soon.

• Members
Forget it guys....you can not get through to this guy.

It's always someone else's fault...there's always an excuse.
:rolleyes:

actually I am very sorry and will work to redeem myself, it's not something that I can just say and it's over with goodness, it's something that I personally will have to work towards..

driven I to am a coder and have built several big named sites, just be careful with using peoples private and personal information..

that's a huge no no,

• Members
I know...He sure as {censored} had time to make other offers, but didn't have time to ship it? Man...this dude...using his wife's cancer as an excuse for making {censored}ty deals. It does not get lower than that. Disgusting. I'm thinking about putting up a little site that catalogs events and threads like these for other forum members to search through and make their own decisions before buying. I have tons of server space and do web site design and coding for a living...it would take me a few hours.

I'm a programmer myself, and I'd be glad to help you, if you'd like :) Or just want someone else to help maintain it... :thu: Great idea too...and maybe do as many sites as people would like to submit...Cuz this doesn't just happen on music sites :cry:

Ask if you need anything Joe :thu:

• Members
actually I am very sorry and will work to redeem myself, it's not something that I can just say and it's over with goodness, it's something that I personally will have to work towards..

driven I to am a coder and have built several big named sites, just be careful with using peoples private and personal information..

that's a huge no no,

It was just you and me talking...I was trying to be understanding...maybe help you realize how all of this is just wrong.

And you just couldn't understand....you started lashing out at me. :rolleyes:

• Members
The part that makes my blood boil is this isn't the first time IndianScout has done this to somebody.

That's exactly what made me ferocious about this. When it happened to me, I overlooked it, because I was just glad that it worked out as well as it did FINALLY.

Then another happened....and another...

• Members

:thu: That is a good idea! This {censored} is unacceptable,and Karma will catch up.

• Members

that's a huge no no,

I won't be using personal info (just monikers) or even post my own conclusions. I will simply post the entire contents of threads from good deals and bad deals. Anyone will be welcome to submit them and they can do their own research and draw their own conclusions. There is nothing remotely illegal about that.

• Members

that's a huge no no,

Holy {censored}...the irony.

You're gonna tell ANYONE what is or isn't a huge no no? :eek:

• Members

Dude, 9k+ posts and you haven't figured out that people round here HATE assholes who fudge gear deals?

I only read bits and pieces, but feel safe in saying your HC rep just went right down the {censored}ter.

Maybe you can start anew over at the UG forum? :rolleyes:

• Members

that's a huge no no,

What does being a programmer have to do with your "warning?"

And what is illegal about linking public threads and information? Just give it a rest and lurk. You are makng {censored} faaaaaaaar worse for yourself everytime you flap your gums

• Members

that's a huge no no,

what kind of retarded threat is that?

• Members

I was going to side with indianscout at first, but the more I read the thread, the more I realized he was jsut a douchebag wasting everyone's time and money.

{censored} the guy because he wont pm you his info? Dude... do you have any idea how many chances you had to set things straight long before it ever got to that point, assuming you even really genuinely dont know, which I find absurd to begin with.

Your story has more holes than a roadsign in Fallujah. You had plenty of chances to NOT {censored} up, but every time you got one, you blew it and then you drag out your allegedly dying wife and beat everyone over hte head with some sort of guilt complex. That's {censored}ing low.

I bet you're just some unreliable, manipulative junkie. :rolleyes:

Also, he drove 140 miles to drop off the guitar. The IRS estimates that it costs someone 55 cents per mile to use their vehicle for business. That's the deduction rate for 2009. That's $75 worth of wear, tear, fluids, fuel, etc plus gasoline and time. And that's assuming it was 140 miles ROUND trip. Plus the $30 to ship it. Assuming an average speed of 60 mph, it took a little over 2 hours to drive taht far. How much is his time worth? If it's worth minimum wage then he's out either another $30 or $60 depending on whether that's one way or a round trip drive.

I'd be pretty {censored}ing pissed. And all you had to do was ship a guitar that was allegedly already in a damn box at the "Shipping place"/hardware store/computer store. :rolleyes:

• Members

Sure you are. Give me the php syntax for assignment of several 1 dimensional arrays to a single multidimensional array. That's baby stuff. Should be easy.

If I remember, I thought indian said he worked for the company that made the battlefield games for PC. So that should be cake

Btw, I want to know more about Battlefield 1943 if you can give any info :poke:

• Members

If I remember, I thought indian said he worked for the company that made the battlefield games for PC. So that should be cake

Btw, I want to know more about Battlefield 1943 if you can give any info :poke:

That question was asked about an hour ago, that should be plenty of time for IndianScout to type up the answer or at least attempt to Google it. I really don't believe anything this guy says anymore.

• Members

That question was asked about an hour ago, that should be plenty of time for IndianScout to type up the answer or at least attempt to Google it. I really don't believe anything this guy says anymore.

Ah ok, I only skimmed a couple pages in that thread, not enough time in the day to read all of that

Archived