OT: Getting all my hair cut off for the summer.

metalfanat1c

• Members

I grow my hair out all winter then shave my head in the summer. I work outside here in Phoenix AZ:mad:

This year, there is a running bet with myself and two guys who work for me, who will last the longest, all shaggy and bearded up....We hit 103 today and everyone was really feeling it..

I will win, I might die of heat stroke, but I will win the brootal hair heat competition.:thu:

• Members

I grew mine out for 3yrs. Cut it on stage and donated 20+" for a wig for kids thing they had going on. Started again last fall but I don't think I'll let it get as long as the last time.

I've grown mine since August and it's already down past my collar. It's also in my eyes and pisses me off sometimes.

• Members

Grew my hair long, really wrongly long it looked horrible. Cut it for the summer, cut it during christmas, and a few weeks after that. Haven't cut it since. It's still "short hair" but its long. I'm going to let it grow as long as it possible can before I need to get a job or something. Well i don't know for sure. I live in Arizona but i'm moving to san diego soon. It's already hot but we'll see..

• Members

I already cut my hair off last month and it was a bit past shoulder length, but now it's just your average haircut. I figured if employers hated the rock star look so much I could at least go for a rockabilly look and rock the pompadour, plus all that grease would give me a good reason to pick up a Telecaster. But of course my hair won't do what I want, and I still have no job. So it was an epic fail because now I'm sporting a typical 90's haircut that pisses me off, but I can pull off a wicked 70's style side part that lets me pull off the game show host look. Now all I need is some massive glasses (preferably with color changing lenses) and a few tweed suits :thu:

Archived