Got kicked in the face by a stripper friday night

IamGuitaRJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
"further ruin her life" ???? she's already a stripper. how much lower can you go in life?

Politician?
Crack whore?
Wall street exec?

If I was a hot chick I'd shake my titties for 2 grand a week without thinking twice about it. lol

That said, The last stripper I knew personally has now lost custody of her child and is addicted to meth...

I guess she went with option number two... :facepalm:

She did jam her stripper heels into a guys package in the vip room once tho :lol:

• Members

I was at a strip club about 4 or 5 years ago and had this one stripper keep coming up to me asking me if I wanted to go into the private room and get a lap dance. I kept turning her down. About 20 minutes after the last time she asked I see her coming out of the private room and she walks right over to me and asks again. I turned her down again. She looked at me for about 10 or 15 seconds and kneels down and kisses me right on the mouth. At first I was like, "man, that was awesome." Then it happened to dawn on me that she had just came from the private room, where she probably sucked the dude off or something and then kissed me on the mouth to get me back for turning her down all night. Needless to say I gargled with Listerine for most of the night once I got home.

Yeah I had a girl suck me off and then go kiss another guy one time. I thought it was funny for a split second, but then I just felt bad for the guy.

• Members

now REARNAKED

my cousin is a new blue belt and i think it was going to be 126 he was competing at. You should be able to spot him, he usually butt scoots right away since he doesn't have the take down abilities of a lot of other people. he got second place in the Sasquatch open absolute when he competed here. He just got his blue in september and he has been doing it for a year and a half. he is really talented at it. most of the guys at the gym can't pass his guard. I guess most of the people at his gym can't either and most in the competitions he has been in can't pass it either.

He won first place at Grappler's quest i believe, his picture is on there but his name isn't on the list of winners for some damn reason. ill ask him for a link to it so i can send it your way if interested.

I think I competed at 2007 pan ams at 135 (with gi on). Your homeboy and I might be in the same division. The lowest class is 122.5 with the gi. Thats pretty low...I might be able to get there if i did a bunch of crazy {censored}, but i doubt i will.

• Members

I had a stripper swing and miss with her high heel at my head once. All because i screamed "leave it on" when she walked out... I was showing respect. Later on i asked her if we could be friends and if i could buy her a coffee as i though she got off on the wrong foot.

• Members

so you would call us pussies because we made a smart decision and walked out instead of being a bunch of drunken jackasses and threw punches at the stripper and bouncers?

you guys have a weird idea of what makes you a {censored}

we just played it smart.

• Members

so you would call us pussies because we made a smart decision and walked out instead of being a bunch of drunken jackasses and threw punches at the stripper and bouncers?

you guys have a weird idea of what makes you a {censored}

we just played it smart.

No. You're just morons for antagonizing an obviously crazy and in all likelihood very cracked out stripper.

Archived