The Germans are at it again!

satannica

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I hope you're kidding.

RPGs are not a laughing matter, there are two things that one should never make jokes about, safety, and RPG's.

Think about it, would you mug someone, or assault someone who might be armed with a rocket propelled grenade?

No I doubt you would.

Guns are what knives used to be, just having one nowdays means nothing, you never know how unlucky you are untill you bring a gun to a rpg fight.

• Members
RPGs are not a laughing matter, there are two things that one should never make jokes about, safety, and RPG's.

Think about it, would you mug someone, or assault someone who might be armed with a rocket propelled grenade?

No I doubt you would.

Guns are what knives used to be, just having one nowdays means nothing, you never know how unlucky you are untill you bring a gun to a rpg fight.

:lol:

• Members

Now I hope you're kidding.

Really? I lol'd immediately... not enough coffee today?

To be honest fellas, you're my neighbours in the basement. We are a hunting culture here in Canada, I grew up with it. People get killed here too... but in the USA, it's really odd to watch. I'm distant and not involved, so it's easy to stay unbiased and view it in a seperated way, but I'll tell ya... you folks divide yourselves in so many ways.

it's seemingly the American way to "take a side god damnit, or your worthless in your thinking"... I don't understand why the first thought is "if he had a gun, he'd be alive"... He was surprised and killed violently. Having a gun MAY have made things safer for him, but not definitely.

it's a tragedy, and yes, I think guns are great for sport, but to think that because you carry iron you're safer... well... it just doesn't add up in my mind. Yes, you could potentially be safer, but if some cowardly little prick sleeps on your doorstep, waits till the GF leaves, sneaks in and stabs you when you aren't suspecting it, having the gun on you in your unprepared state isn't going to help at all...

I think the issue here is that many of you know this, so you're always in a heightened state of "self imposed" preparedness to the point where anything goes wrong, you opt directly to your gun. It's a weird conditioning I think...

-Curtis

• Members
I've developed an unhealthy obsession with your girlfriend...
:freak:

That's OK. She's pretty cute so I get that a lot! It's pretty good having a nice piece of ass to go home to!

Enjoy the rest of your evening. Pot noodle and a wank is it?

• Members

did people just lose a chunk of their brains and forget about a little something called sarcasm?

im speaking to you toneclone and gdwill2u

:facepalm:

I wouldn't put carrying an RPG past some of the people on here, so it's tough to figure out when someone is being "sarcastic".

And I could lose part of my brain and still figure out how to capitalize and use proper grammar.

Insulting someone's intelligence while being unable to properly type that insult = :facepalm:

• Members
OK, so if we're "crazy", and you're allegedly so enlightened, explain for us then how you would ever manage to outlaw guns and get the criminals to turn theirs in as well? Otherwise, all you've managed to accomplish is emboldening violent criminals who would then know that their chances of encountering an armed potential victim just went through the floor.

Also, what about the inevitable, and
incredibly
dangerous black market that this would create for guns and ammo?!

I've yet to have even ONE anti-gunner even
attempt
to explain how that could actually work.

Good luck, though, maybe you're finally the one who can!
:thu:

What I find hilarious is the anti-gunners are first in line to complain about the War on Drugs and the War on Terror for being silly, vague, useless wars.

Sure the black market for drugs is horrible and causes a lot of problems but it would be different if we outlawed guns. Sure... Guns dont play by teh same rules as other banned, desirable commodities. :rolleyes:

And that goes both ways, if you believe in the freedom to own and carry a firearm on the basis that outlawing guns is impossible, then you should agree with the decriminalization of most drugs. Don't even try to convince me otherwise, it's the same damn thing, and way too many people pick and choose their pet issues not caring that they all contradict each other.

• Members

No I doubt you would.

But you can murder with your cooking skills ;)

• Members
+1

So true. Doesn't anyone understand that banning guns does nothing but keep them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens? Do people really think that outlawing guns will keep them out of the hands of those who don't obey the law anyway?

So great, no guns by law = no guns for the good people to protect themselves. I'll be sure to hit the guy that robs my house with a golf club when he goes to shoot me in the face with his black-market purchased gun.
:facepalm:

Just check out Switzerland - LOWEST gun murder/crime rate in the world. 1/3 of the population has an automatic rifle in their house.

Psychotics killing each other off will happen whether we have guns or not. If there were no guns, these freaks would find another way to do it.

Thats because the swiss are pussies :confused:

Archived