A song I wrote that Travis Tritt is checking out :-)

rockinrobby

• Members

It's funny because one of my lawyers got wind of the fact that I just finished a cover of a Travis Tritt song called "Anymore". I did it as a tribute. And it came out pretty good :-) So he says, hey, you know my daughter is dating his son? And is best friends with his daughter? And he's a friend of mine? I can get him this to listen to if you'd like? And I said BOING, what has 2 thumbs and likes to be heard by major artists :-) (pointing both thums back at self?) so I gave him a copy of my version of "anymore" #3 on my page, and I also said, hey I wrote a nice country original called "It is what it is" #2 on my page, and I can hear his band doing this one?

So while the odds are long, yes this I know.. But still? He may here it and take a likin to it :-) :-) :-) :-) Better chance than with my friends on facebook I guess?

Check it out, it's an awesome Country song I wrote about the disolution of my mariage...

#2 on my page, It is what it is.

• Members

So while the odds are long, yes this I know.. But still? He may here it and take a likin to it :-) :-) :-) :-) Better chance than with my friends on facebook I guess?

Check it out, it's an awesome Country song I wrote about the disolution of my mariage...

#2 on my page, It is what it is.

Holy Effin ESSS!!!!!

Good luck! That's amazing!!!

• Members

Thanks Dog :-) The original was written for and about my Ex so it's heartfelt... And a nice Country tune. Travis hasn't had a big hit in a while, but a girl can dream :-) hehehe in my dream, he would hear my tribute to his song? Say, damn that's not bad :-) Then he would hear my original? And say hey, this boy has some tallent, and he would try to get in touch with me through my attorney? Now in my nightmare? He contacts HIS lawyer? And has sued for copyright infringment LOL! AND TAKES MY HOUSE!! LMAO!!!! I'm sorry, that is a little funny right there! HAHAHA!

Archived