3 Marshalls

Duesentrieb

• Members
He plays it in most of his vids. He loves Thin Lizzy!
:cop:

:D

Its cause teh Lizzy rules all. Ive been practicing Massacre with BCB but Im starting to feel like its not "hooky" enough to cover. I mean, its really just verses and a FAT riff. Not that its a bad thing...

• Members

Its cause teh Lizzy rules all. Ive been practicing Massacre with BCB but Im starting to feel like its not "hooky" enough to cover. I mean, its really just verses and a FAT riff. Not that its a bad thing...

Whip that out here and there and it will keep its groove. I can see you get'n your gun off on that one and you know some chicky get'n wet watch'n.:thu:

• Members

Whip that out here and there and it will keep its groove. I can see you get'n your gun off on that one and you know some chicky get'n wet watch'n.
:thu:

Good point! :lol:

Its between Massacre and Kiss' Black Diamond. I want to to go totally epic on that solo. :D

• Members

I think its a great amp. Not a tone monster like a Diezel, but a very useable tool.

Its not a comparison clip by any means, then I should have used the amps thru the same cab, you know.

Thanks for listening !

I've done some demos using the camera mic :facepalm:, so I want to use a REAL mic now. Can you tell me how are you doing this? How are you able to to use a camera and a mic at the same time?

I'm a complete n00b at this!

Great demos BTW!

• Members
Sure. The Radial switches two things simult.: input of amps (like am A/B) and their speaker outs. While the input switching is easy (done with Optos) the speaker out switching is done with a relay (which hadles just a certain amount of wattage) - and the unused amp is switched to a resistor (5-11Watt, guessing from having a look inside). So when you have a huge delay hooked to - lets say - a 100 Watter, the 50 Watts (thats {censored}ING loud
) from the delay need to go somewhere (when you switched to the non-delayed amp). So this could either destroy the relay or the resistor or - after both failed - even the output transfomer of the delayed amp.

Hmm, I never knew this. Is there any way around that? I have a Tonebone and I've wanted to toy around with the idea of having different delay pedals for each amp. Is there nothing I could do other than just running them in front of the amps?

• Members

Hmm, I never knew this. Is there any way around that? I have a Tonebone and I've wanted to toy around with the idea of having different delay pedals for each amp. Is there nothing I could do other than just running them in front of the amps?

You just need to "wait" long enough or change relay and resistor for bigger specs. Talk to Radial about it.

• Members
I've done some demos using the camera mic
:facepalm:
, so I want to use a REAL mic now. Can you tell me how are you doing this? How are you able to to use a camera and a mic at the same time?

I'm a complete n00b at this!

Great demos BTW!

MacBookPro here:
Mics to Firewire Interface and then record with QuickTime. Done.

Archived