Is Joe Stump for real?

Mr R Gecko

• Members

He is an Yngwie clone for sure, but on the upside , he's a pretty good teacher and he's a super nice guy.

I met him at the Boston Guitar show last fall and he was really pretty cool to shoot the {censored} with.

Ive heard that myself, especially the teaching. I cant say that Im a huge fan of his music but I have heard some things that I dig..

• Members

Stump is {censored}ing funny and with serious psycho problems.He copies everything(looks, gear piece by piece, style etc) from Malmsteen, and have a explanation for everything that sometimes even "happens" to be the same as Malmsteen but never in connection to Malm.

He is obsessive about Malmsteen but hide(try so) or do not recognize that.

• Members

I actually enjoy his music more because there are no annoying vocals! I only like a few Malmsteen songs that have vocals! I think that the singers that have sung and currently do sing for Malmsteen are very talented... BUT I just can't stand that type of singing! That type of singing just annoys the sh!t out of me!

Joe is a total Malmsteen rip off... but I like it! :idk:

Vid

• Members

I actually enjoy his music more because there are no annoying vocals! I only like a few Malmsteen songs that have vocals! I think that the singers that have sung and currently do sing for Malmsteen are very talented... BUT I just can't stand that type of singing! That type of singing just annoys the sh!t out of me!

Joe is a total Malmsteen rip off... but I like it!
:idk:

Vid

Joe Lynn and Jeff Scott were great but all the others are annoying just like Malmsteen loves :idk:

• Members

lol his album titles

* Guitar Dominance! (1993)

* Night Of The Living Shred (1994)

* Supersonic Shred Machine (1996)

* Rapid Fire Rondo (1998)

* 2001: A Shred Odyssey (2001)

* Midwest Shredfest (2001)

* Dark Gifts - Rare And Unreleased Tracks (2001)

* Speed Metal Messiah (2004)

* Guitar Master (2004)

* Virtuostic Vendetta (2009)