What are you crazies doing this weekend?

C-Dawg

• Members

I gotta mow the lawn, put out some mulch in the flower beds, clean the pool, clean the house in preparation for mother's day, and probably go into the lab some time tomorrow (I'm a grad student). Since I can't {censored} {censored} up this weekend, I wanna hear other people's plans...

C-Dawg

• Members

My 10 year old is having her opening day with her fast-pitch softball Saturday. Pretty much an all day event. Pictures in the morning, a home-run derby, BBQ lunch, then a game (she's their starting pitcher).

Sunday I gotta do all the chores I didn't get around to on Saturday (like put a drip-irrigation system in the veggie garden).

Tonight I'm gonna grill some chicken, drink some beer or gin, and smack around the v-drums until I come up with a good riff (I write most my guitar stuff on the drums :/)

-W

• Members

nuthin. drink some beers tonight. maybe BBQ tomorrow- study for my final in residential wiring tuesday- ive been feeling motivated to make a decent clip lately- maybe ill get around to it this weekend lol

• Members

I'll be working saturday and sunday. Hopefully will be getting off early on saturday. Some saturdays I have to work until 3 in the morning and that sucks because theres nothing going on that late. Some drunks though.

• Members

{censored}. It's nighttime right here in europea and I'm drunk and stoned once again. I've decided to smoke once again, and I've hit it hard. It was homegrown pot.

I've also been using Jazz III's picks for the last 2 days, and thoose are {censored}ing great. No string noise and they {censored}ing rule.

{censored} I'm drunk and high and I'm posting on HCAF, what a douche am I?

• Members

{censored}. It's nighttime right here in europea and I'm drunk and stoned once again. I've decided to smoke once again, and I've hit it hard. It was homegrown pot.

I've also been using Jazz III's picks for the last 2 days, and thoose are {censored}ing great. No string noise and they {censored}ing rule.

{censored} I'm drunk and high and I'm posting on HCAF, what a douche am I?

Douche

• Members

Drinking tonight; tomorrow and Sunday, not much. I've got a heat rash (sexaaaaaay) I'm trying to get rid of, so I'm going to be indoors with the AC on and taking an occasional cool shower. I need to kick it by Tuesday, so I can bring my A game to telephant's Son of Fire show.

...My A game is probably a C- game, at best, but when hanging out with Shea, the curve is thrown in my favor, and I've got B-/B game.

• Members
POP's is open 24/7
:cop:

Well around here most of the DUI's come pretty early actually. And my town isn't 24 hour police. The county handles our town when we aren't there. There is only police here 12 hours each day. The city wants to make it 24 hours and hire more people though. Hopefully they do because a lot of these drunks know when we go home they can get away with it. Because the county hardly comes through and they don't work traffic here so they aren't pulling anyone over anyway.

Archived