first cassie, now rihanna's goodies have been leaked

murdock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks pretty good. I'm not surprised at this at all. She has had all the media attention and wants more. I don't buy this "hacker" story. Someone paid some money now she's in the spot light again. Nowadays it makes you more famous to do this. Paris Hilton is famous solely on a sex tape.

• Members

And if you take that as any sort of performance resume, she looks like she'd be a boring {censored}....little snot
:bor:

Well you know how the average idiot guy is though. I mean theres girls in most of our local towns who look 10 times better than paris hilton. But she's famous...

It's kinda like when a chick is in a metal band. Most of the intelligent people don't really say anything. But the dumbass average male idiot screams out "ohh mannn she's sooo hot." And she's not.

I remember my friend asked out Chimaira's photographer chick. The chick was UGLY AS {censored}. But just because she was associated with Chimaira he thought she was hot.

{censored} sorry for rambling. Some subjects piss me off. Especially your average male.

• Members

Well you know how the average idiot guy is though. I mean theres girls in most of our local towns who look 10 times better than paris hilton. But she's famous...

It's kinda like when a chick is in a metal band. Most of the intelligent people don't really say anything. But the dumbass average male idiot screams out "ohh mannn she's sooo hot." And she's not.

I remember my friend asked out Chimaira's photographer chick. The chick was UGLY AS {censored}. But just because she was associated with Chimaira he thought she was hot.

{censored} sorry for rambling. Some subjects piss me off. Especially your average male.

:cop:

• Members

lol wut

Archived