I need some New metal

Brick

• Members
Lyrics? Who listens to metal for the lyrics?
:D
I'm just kidding man. I'm with you though. I pay attention to lyrics in punk rock and hardcore (mostly like the political stuff) but not so much for metal. Some of the classic thrash bands had great lyrics though.

I need a new version of 1980s metallica :facepalm:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I need a new version of 1980s metallica
:facepalm:

You ever heard Crown The Lost? Not really a modern Metallica but you'd probably like them. Good thrash riffs with power metal type vocals.

[YOUTUBE]2S-dX9sLowA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]EQJNKkba5pI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

If you guys can stand the vocals....some of my favorites...

[YOUTUBE]6vexeTUTW5Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]b1RF51hhWs8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GwuuKDkRYXw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]0clU12ooxYU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]yYWBePASCM0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]f3PbEUcnQ3I[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]iDUNHDUIFAE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I cant find any newer metal bands that really grab me .

What doesn't grab you? The vocals? I understand that but there are tons of bands with awesome guitar riffs if you can get past that. I was into thrash back in the day and when all those bands started to suck (around '90), I switched more to the grindcore and black metal side of things. Mid to late 90's all the scandinavian stuff started blowing up and I was loving it. Take thrash and mix it with grind and black, couldn't get any better for me.

• Members
I think his voice sounds original and the style performed well. Different strokes
:idk:

Surely not the cliche chorus at the end with the bassist singing back-up. Then.. here it comes.. the super original breakdown.. lets all swing our guitars and look tough.

I just cant get into that stuff. Lets do an over exagerrated tapping riff here to look technical then lets sing pop choruses to get the kids in

Archived