NGD!! Finally Arrived!

Guiary

• Members

HNGD! That is a beautiful guitar, and honestly if I ever got an ESP that would be it!

If you don't mind me asking, what pickups are you putting in it? I didn't seem to see an actual mentioning of them, just the JB.

Cole

I just tried the JBs at practice tonight and I can say I am not a fan. My EC-1000 has an Evolution neck and EVO2 bridge and it just sounds so much clearer and articulate when compared to the JB and what else is in the neck.

For the Horizon I'm sticking in the full Evolution set neck and bridge.

• Members
I just tried the JBs at practice tonight and I can say I am not a fan. My EC-1000 has an Evolution neck and EVO2 bridge and it just sounds so much clearer and articulate when compared to the JB and what else is in the neck.

For the Horizon I'm sticking in the full Evolution set neck and bridge.

The Evos are great pickups, when I tried them they made me sound like {censored} (it was a guitar at a store) they are very articulate and show every mistake, well at least mine :facepalm:

My favorite Dimarzio is the Breed, granted I have only played a handful of Dimarzio pickups. I could tell that the Evos had a great sound to them, but they weren't for me.

Lately I have been digging the lower output pickups. They have such a musical character to them and clarity. I can see why you would want the Evos. Post some clips when you get them installed, and more pictures please :thu:

Cole

Archived