SPAM: FS/FT - $50

Emerica167852

• Members

I'm not an expert in these matters but the reproduction of currency, even for artistic purposes is forbidden. Link.

General Statement

Every country has legal restrictions on the reproduction of banknote images. The counterfeiting of currency is a crime, and while restrictions vary from country to country,
in some countries, any reproduction of banknote images

• Members
I'm not an expert in these matters but the reproduction of currency, even for artistic purposes is forbidden.
Link

General Statement

About US Currency

Think it's harmless? As soon as I tried to paste the original image into PaintShopPro it immediately threw up a warning dialog and took me to the website linked above. The Feds are cracking down on this kind of activity more and more, be careful ladies.
:cop:

Did my part, conscience clear. Chicken Little out.
:wave:

is this considered reproduction?
it's just a picture after all :idk:

• Members
I'm not an expert in these matters but the reproduction of currency, even for artistic purposes is forbidden.
Link

General Statement

About US Currency

Think it's harmless? As soon as I tried to paste the original image into PaintShopPro it immediately threw up a warning dialog and took me to the website linked above. The Feds are cracking down on this kind of activity more and more, be careful ladies.

i didnt take that pic, got it off google or something

• Members

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to stay out of this thr.....aw, fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! :mad:

Archived