Guy on craigslist claims my guitar and amp as his

bluesbox101

• Members

here's the email:

undefined,

When I was in Mc Leods Farm, my Father, John C. Bernay, was arrested and died in jail. This Guitar & Amplifier WAS BOUGHT as a CHRISTMAS GIFT by my GRAND GRAND MOTHER for ME!

She was CHEROKEE WOMAN, my DAD had THESE and my 1965 B-25 Gibson Flat top, in Storage. Our Family Home was DESTROYED by the TORNADO that LEVELED MULHALL, in '98

air012.jpg

wtf?:confused::freak:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Response: "I kill fraudsters as a matter of sport -- slow, tortuously, causing as much pain as possible, starting with the crude removal of appendages before moving on to general vivisection. But I digress, what's your address?"

• Members

IF his story were true that doesn't mean he has a right to them. If his father had them in storage then went to jail and "died" the storage place probably sold everything when the storage unit rent wasn't paid so he has no recourse. Unless he can produce a Police Report saying the stuff was stolen and then go through proper channels and the statutes of limitations etc apply he can only whine about his Dad screwing him over.

I'd tell him I was sorry his Father screwed his family over like that but that you have nothing to do with that nor will you be responsible for it after he responded to that picture of course.

• Members

just curious, where did you get these?

haha i bought both of them off ebay, seperated and about a year and a half in between.

i told the guy i was sorry but that i doubted these were his because of how they were bought off ebay. i also told him that if he could provide proof of ownership i would "look into it"

• Members

full email..besides his little blog page he sent as well.

http://dog{censored}333.blogspot.com/2009/07/boxcarro-boxcarro-dog666{censored}.html

About Me

My Photo

boxcarro

98 Year Old Cherokee Indian, GLOBAL WARMING IS CAUSED BY SIN, ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS, ANTI-SEMITES and OTHER PERSECUTORS of THE FOLLOWERS of the BIBLE! ANTI-CHRIST CREATES GLOBAL WARMING by causing GREAT NUMBERS of SINNERS to GO TO HELL! HELL IS PLUMB JAM PACKED FULL OF the SCREAMING TORTURED SOULS of UNSAVED HEATHEN INFIDELS!!! THERE'S LITERALLY SO MANY DAMNED SINNERS PACKED and CRAMMED DOWN THERE IN HELL that OUR EARTH IS MELTING DOWN, it's in CRITICAL MASS!

:confused::facepalm:

Archived