Band guys...where do you get your merch?

somata

• Members

We're looking to gear up for some shows this fall in advance of releasing our new disc, and we're in need of some new merch...t-shirts mostly, stickers, buttons, etc. I've been looking at Aces High Printing in Toledo, which seems to have some good pricing (I should say we're not ordering a ton of stuff, probably will just start with 25 or so shirts). I also came across www.yourbandmerch.com which has some very reasonably priced packages and bundles...has anyone used them? Anyone know of a place with good packages/pricing?

thanks!

• Members

+1

IIRC, aren't the people that run that IN Walls of Jericho or a band along that line?

Ha, are they? That makes a huge difference.

At any rate, I hate that so many "companies" consider Myspace a professional site. If you want to be taken seriously then get a domain, get server space and design a proper site. Myspace as your main site is retarded for a "professional" company offering services.

• Members

At any rate, I hate that so many "companies" consider Myspace a professional site. If you want to be taken seriously then get a domain, get server space and design a proper site. Myspace as your main site is retarded for a "professional" company offering services.

Agreed

• Members

I'm not saying it IS WoJ, but I'm pretty sure they are in a band. For some reason, Premonitions of War comes to mind...But I don't know. Maybe I'm confused.

• Members

Man, I wish I had seen that stickerguy site yesterday...fantastic prices for cool stuff. I just ordered off of stickerjunkie...good prices but you're limited to their fonts. Thanks for that link!

As for the myspace as a site...I agree...to a point. If they do good work and are inexpensive, I'm cool with them not having a "proper" site, but I definitely get what you're saying.

• Members

Man, I wish I had seen that stickerguy site yesterday...fantastic prices for cool stuff. I just ordered off of stickerjunkie...good prices but you're limited to their fonts. Thanks for that link!

As for the myspace as a site...I agree...to a point. If they do good work and are inexpensive, I'm cool with them not having a "proper" site, but I definitely get what you're saying.

Stickerguy is great. Been using them for 10 years. Good stuff.

Archived