Anyone up for a drumjam?

Detonator

• Members

Funktastic! I love how everyone comes up with a unique interpretation of other people's basic ideas. I can't believe I waited so long to start participating in these drumjam threads. This is awesome. :love: I'm going to try and lay something down myself, but I fear it won't have the kind of originality that comes from the collaborative spirit.

• Members
Funktastic! I love how everyone comes up with a unique interpretation of other people's basic ideas. I can't believe I waited so long to start participating in these drumjam threads. This is awesome.
:love:
I'm going to try and lay something down myself, but I fear it won't have the kind of originality that comes from the collaborative spirit.

Thanks man! I find it's easier for me to come up with something when there's already an idea out there wether it's a drumtrack, melody or even some lyrics. Another thing is, I don't listen to other peoples takes so that I won't get influenced by them.

I'm sure you'll think of something cool. Like you said, everyones got there own unique interpretation.

• Members
Thanks much mang. Hope the others like it to.

murdock's take on it was really sick. Totally trippy in a good way.

Mystermonger's was really progressive. Surprised the {censored} out of me. I dug it
:thu:

Thanks man! I dug yours as well. Sounds like you've got your recording settings down if you did that in 30 min.'s. Not too bassy or ear piercing. The sweeps were awesome, a lttle reverb and delay would make it sound bigger and airy. :thu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived