OT: This is so disturbing.

Chrisjd

• Members

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/31/georgia.killings/index.html

http://www.newsok.com/slaying-details-of-anadarko-pastor-shocking/article/3396862

To know that these people live among us, is truly disturbing to me. I actualy feel a wave of nausia and fear when I think about the chance that I have brushed up against someone in public who has commited an act of violence similar to the one in this article.

What a sad story, I hope to God that the person(s) who is/are responsible for this are brought to justice... How could someone have the nerve to do this to an entire family, much less a single person. Beat someone's face in?? Decapitate a woman pastor and leave her in the crucifix position behind her church? For God's sake....

:cry:

• Members

I don't even have a reaction anymore when I read stuff like this. It seems that every single day something similar is reported in the news. The world can be a pretty ugly place at times...just have to remember not to let me media make you forget the good.

• Members

He'll be their prime suspect that's for damn sure

The only weird thing is that usually if you committed a crime and then called the cops, you would be smart enough to have removed all illegal drugs from yourself before they show up. Then again, maybe he was smart enough to realize that and so he left them.

• Members

WTF :freak:

I don't see how it could be him though.....although it obviously cant be ruled out.

Really though, how could one dude beat nine people to death so easily without a bite mark, scratch mark, signs of struggling on his body?

Either way, :cry:.

Edit: Just read the other story :cry:

• Members

the first story sounds a bit to me like the one guy left alive knows exactly who killed his family and isn't saying anything.

The cops also charged him with tampering, so it sounds like he did try to clean up any drug evidence, but didn't do a good enough job.

It sounds like the worst-case scenario of a drug debt gone bad.

Archived