Fringe: worth watching?

blargh

• Members

Your friend who loathes it is a {censored}tard - awesome show if you're into sci-fi stuff with tons of visual payoffs, decent acting and a pretty good story arc.

_TJK*

I second this except the acting. Sometimes it can get pretty iffy except Walter. The show is worth watching for him alone.

Edit: ^^^^^ Beat me to it.

• Members

Yeah, get it. I mean, I'm sure it's pretty great on standard DVD, too. Networks don't broadcast in 1080p anyway, so you can save a few bucks & see it with the same quality as it originally aired on broadcast HD.

I watched the first season from episode 1 & was hooked. I may consider buying season 1 just to catch stuff I missed the first time 'round.

• Members

I really like it, Walter alone makes the show worth watching

Walter Bishop is pure win.

Olivia: Dr. Bishop, I was curious. Did anyone else ever have access to your work?

Walter: Well, the assistants had bits and pieces. God, I suppose. I suppose the only one that really knew what I was doing was Belly.

Olivia: Who?

Walter: Belly. William Bell. He and I shared the lab.

Olivia: William Bell?

Peter: You shared your lab with the founder of Massive Dynamics?

Walter: I'm sorry, I don't know what that is. Massive Dynamics...

Peter: Ah, nothing really, just a tiny little company. That's perfect. One guy becomes one of the wealthiest men on the planet. The other guy becomes an institutionalized psychopath.

Walter: Oh!

Olivia: What? What happened?

Walter: Oh, I just pissed myself.

Peter: [smiles] Excellent.

Walter: Just a squirt.

Archived