Question for Snax-FX users??

MattACaster

• Members

On a similar note, I wonder if Fractal Audio will ever do their own foot controller? The axe-fx is such a high level product, you would think they would have their own controller specifically designed for it.

they don't? that's fail. Isn't the rocktron midi mate cheap and easy to use?

• Members

i am using a behringer FCB-1010 until fractal audio releases their floor unit.

One thing the fractal unit will do that no other one does is send tuner info to the floorboard - so you can look at the ground unit's LCD screen to assist in tuning instead of turning back to the rack. this is a nice feature if you're floorboard is 30+ft away from the rack.

• Members

This guy is 400 bucks... most people rated it good one guy gave it a lower rating because it was hard to figure out how to use but he said once you figure it out it's worth it.
(expression pedals inside)

Nice! I've never seen that one before!

• Members

One thing the fractal unit will do that no other one does is send tuner info to the floorboard - so you can look at the ground unit's LCD screen to assist in tuning instead of turning back to the rack. this is a nice feature if you're floorboard is 30+ft away from the rack.

Has Fractal mentioned anything about how much they are going to sell them for?

• Members
  • Members
  • Members

this dude on youtube has one. send him a message and if you don't have a youtube account I will for you
http://www.youtube.com/user/Prayfordarkness
just tell me what you want me to ask him if you don't have a youtube account. (or just jump out of the cave you're living in and get a youtube account
:mad:
)

I'll check it out when I get home tonight. Thanks.:thu:

• Members

Any idea when this will be out?

Archived