HCAF Astronauts, report in!

TornadoOfSouls

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've decided that I need an astronaut.

If someone could give me a hand, that would be sweet. One of these heads, please (my photoshop skills are terrible).

l_5854aeb81f384707840e5b4aaf4acf72.png

l_42e2318ed9fb4b1a8361be6497e57922.jpg

1131981334_l.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate it.

EDIT: I'm the guy in the middle and on the left, respectively.

• Members

No, you do. He got himself banned. Eat it.

Almost every comment you make on this form comes across like a little whiny ass bitch. how old are you? 12? For {censored} sakes quit acting like a sniveling little bitch. You get butt hurt more than anyone here. Aren't you like 50 or something? Don't you think it's about time you quit acting like a little butt hurt emo douche and man the {censored} up??

I'm sure you have a vast knowledge of amps you're probably a great resource to some on here, but that doesn't mean that you're not a complete {censored} tard.

Now, say some other witty, cool comment...how bout something about your cool jeans or something? I know how you like those.

• Members

If you guys don't want this thread closed, change the subject.
:thu:

didn't see this. too late now.

apparently questioning dougie boy is off limits? I mean, for gods sake, we wouldn't want to hurt his fragile ego and risk making this "valuable resource" upset now would we??

• Members

Eh? You can edit/delete your own posts.

eh, not going to. doug is a douche bag and everyone here sings his praises. I guess I can't look past his childish antics and general "assholed-ness" because of his apparently "vast knowledge" of amps. Thanks though.

• Members

eh, not going to. doug is a douche bag and everyone here sings his praises. I guess I can't look past his childish antics and general "assholed-ness" because of his apparently "vast knowledge" of amps. Thanks though.

I was merely responded to your "too late now" comment. It's not too late, you've just decided your vent is so important the world needs to see it when the world already knows what the score is ad nauseum. :poke:

• Members

It has nothing to do with doug specifically, its that I have no interest in cleaning up the mess of a doug's people vs tos's people interforum war.

Your peers can thank you for getting this thread closed however.

Archived