Stand up - WIP

Oswlek

• Members

BTW, I'm really hoping someone can think of something better than

Down on your back

Mount your attack

To open the 2nd verse. Or at least give me a pat on the back and tell me it'll be alright, starting to think that could use an upgrade. Of the two, I like the second better.

• Members

I like it. I thought Lee's (sorry, RAMROD's) harmony suggestion was interesting, but if it didn't work it didn't work (and I have a very hard time re-harmonizing stuff that has that many open strings - might be why I almost never play outside of standard tuning).

• Members

The verses describe someone else's observations in physical terms.

Maybe it can progress to a Bridge and final Chorus in the 1st person, describing his own state in emotional metaphors instead of physical.

Then end with 'Gotta stand up, gonna stand up, get my feet on the ground, etc.' all in the affirmative.

• Members

The verses describe someone else's observations in physical terms.

Maybe it can progress to a Bridge and final Chorus in the 1st person, describing his own state in emotional metaphors instead of physical.

Then end with 'Gotta stand up, gonna stand up, get my feet on the ground, etc.' all in the affirmative.

Thanks for the idea. I don't see a lot of room to progress lyrically, but it isn't a bad idea for an extra layered track in the background on the crescendo ending.

Archived