SOT: BG Pups - Do you has? :poke:

mcr23

• Members

For Bareknuckles order from Nick at axe palace. axepalace.com

His prices last time I ordered:

Uncovered set $240 or $130 indv. pickup

Covered Set $260 or ~$140 for indv. pickup

Custom covered set (Camo etc.) $300 a set and ~160 for a single pickup.

Shipping was included.

• Members

For Bareknuckles order from Nick at axe palace. axepalace.com

His prices last time I ordered:

Uncovered set $240 or $130 indv. pickup

Covered Set $260 or ~$140 for indv. pickup

Custom covered set (Camo etc.) $300 a set and ~160 for a single pickup.

Shipping was included.

thanks, Dude. :thu:

It doesn't look like he has the stormy mondays available anymore :cry:

• Members

thanks, Dude.
:thu:

It doesn't look like he has the stormy mondays available anymore
:cry:

He orders them from Bareknuckle directly. So he can get you what you need. They are pretty much made to order, but he keeps some popular ones on hand. I had to wait a month because They were hand making my camo-covered painkillers. Drop Nick a line. He's a great dude.

• Members

Thank man :wave:

The guy from BK said that the stormy mondays would do well at getting Slash tone, same alnico IIs and all, with my current rig and that if I got a JCM800, all the more better.

Right now all my guitfiddles have active pups of some sort. I need a proper guitar (les paul) with some lower output, uncompressed, warm pickups to add balance to my gear :thu:

:rawk: :rawk:

• Members

Thank man
:wave:

The guy from BK said that the stormy mondays would do well at getting Slash tone, same alnico IIs and all, with my current rig and that if I got a JCM800, all the more better.

Right now all my guitfiddles have active pups of some sort. I need a proper guitar (les paul) with some lower output, uncompressed, warm pickups to add balance to my gear
:thu:

:rawk:
:rawk:

Sounds like those thing should be pretty sweet.

• Members

I have a BG Dark bucker in my Les Paul. It's a good pickup with good dynamics. A lot less output than the gibson pup that came in it, but it is great for mid gain/classic rock kinda stuff.

Guns-n-roses?? I'm sold on the BK Stormy Monday neck pickup but I'm still entertaining a bridge pickup.

I actually liked the 496 Bridge pickup that comes in the Les Paul Customs...prolly comes in other LPs to but I don't fee like confirming.

• Members

:cop:

Just heard about these pups. The Dark Bridge sounds cool but take a listen the Lizard neck pup. TOTAL secks
:love:

:idea:
:idea:

I have to admit the clips on Bryans's site doesn't always do them justice.

I installed a BG Lizard in a friends G&L ASAT (neck pup) and played the hell out of it. Sounds just as described. Great clean, creamy with gain. Now I think I have him talked in to putting that pup in his Epi Genesis as that would be even better. far as some of his other pups. Hands on with the Hellabucker and Phattys. Superb. This kind of quality at this price point is a no brainer

• Members

I have custom BG Blade single coils in the neck and middle position of my Starfield. They are by far the most dynamic, responsive

pickups I've used. Very sweet vintage tone.

Bryan is an awesome guy to deal with too; he'll go out of his way to make you satisfied as a customer. He posts in the electric guitars forum too - his screen name is Norcal_GTR or something like that.

• Members
I have custom BG Blade single coils in the neck and middle position of my Starfield. They are by far the most dynamic, responsive

pickups I've used. Very sweet vintage tone.

Bryan is an awesome guy to deal with too; he'll go out of his way to make you satisfied as a customer. He posts in the electric guitars forum too - his screen name is Norcal_GTR or something like that.

all of the above = :thu:

• Members

Thanks man. I gave him a description of what I want. Amp aside, I really want to get a Slash-type tone.

All my guitars are active-equipped with EMGs and the Mustaine livewires and I'm really trying to have a les paul with passive pickups and a warm, organic Alnico tone to balance out the other guitars.

• Members
Thanks man. I gave him a description of what I want. Amp aside, I really want to get a Slash-type tone.

All my guitars are active-equipped with EMGs and the Mustaine livewires and I'm really trying to have a les paul with passive pickups and a warm, organic Alnico tone to balance out the other guitars.

smooth round tone with lots of mids.Gotcha.

Archived