Post your OLD rigs!!

MattACaster

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Truth!

Ive been GASsing for one, literally, since I got home from the post office the day I shipped it to Ireland....over 3 years ago lol. I just cant justify buying right now, since I just got my ninja a couple months ago...and I have no cash, and even if I did, I would have to buy the one on ebay or wait another 8 months to see one pop up again haha. Maybe I will have money by then lol.

• Members

Ive been GASsing for one, literally, since I got home from the post office the day I shipped it to Ireland....over 3 years ago lol. I just cant justify buying right now, since I just got my ninja a couple months ago...and I have no cash, and even if I did, I would have to buy the one on ebay or wait another 8 months to see one pop up again haha. Maybe I will have money by then lol.

4nkam told me that they pop up on the ESP board every so often too. Might be worth checking their. :thu:

• Members
You need a guitar stand for that V, bro!!!
:eek:

How do you like the Laney? I've been been intrigued by those but never gave one a chance because the old local dealer what a complete bag of dicks.

haha yes....i do, but it's kind of hard to find a solid stand for a V

Mine is for sale! haha

Laney are great amps, very very clear sounding, a little dry and LOUD. Very unforgiving amps. The tone is bright, focused and tight. They don't have a huge amount of low end, very high gain without boost. Fx-Loop is wonderful, no tone degradation.

did i mention mine's for sale? :cop:

• Members

haha yes....i do, but it's kind of hard to find a solid stand for a V

Mine is for sale! haha

Laney are great amps, very very clear sounding, a little dry and LOUD. Very unforgiving amps. The tone is bright, focused and tight. They don't have a huge amount of low end, very high gain without boost. Fx-Loop is wonderful, no tone degradation.

did i mention mine's for sale?
:cop:

I just use a normal guitar stand for my V. I just flip the bottom part upside down so it's higher off the ground.

Ha! I already got an amp on the way right now. :thu:

Archived