Short brootz clip (Eleven Rack)

mike moriarty

• Members

I listened to it last night, and that was definitely the first thing that popped into my mind. I'd definitely be happy with that tone if I was recording.

Cool, I know a lot of people here dont really dig Dimes tone but to me it is pretty much the holy grail of metal tones to me so thats a huge compliment.

• Members
Cool, I know a lot of people here dont really dig Dimes tone but to me it is pretty much the holy grail of metal tones to me so thats a huge compliment.

I never used to like it, but its really grown on me. It's scooped and trebley but really fat and aggressive at the same time. Plus you always know its him, which is really important. So many bands have such similar sounds nowadays that you can't really tell them apart. I'm part of that group too, which pisses me off :lol:

• Members

the kick needs more balls.

Your balls need more kick...

J/K couldn't help myself.:lol:

To the OP: Great playing, great sound.

• Members

So.........was that recorded w/Protools? Is the eleven going to sound as good with something else besides Protools like Reaper?

Yeah it was, and I dont see why not, but it comes with PT and I dont see why anyone wouldnt want to use it. I think it is the most brilliant program I have ever used to be honest.

Archived