Metallica - The Outlaw Torn

MattACaster

• Members

Came across this and I thought I'd share.

One of my favorite Metallica songs.

[YOUTUBE]uDw5lS_Wv5A[/YOUTUBE]

Excellent tone. Since this is in London, I wonder if James is using the Blackstar....

[flame suit]Also one of my favorite Kirk solos. Although it isn't executed real well in this video..[/flame suit]

• Members

While I like the vast majoity of Load/ReLoad, I would agree.

The Outlow Torn and Fixxxer are two of the best songs to come from those albums, IMO.

I agree.

I really really love both of those albums though. They get too much hate...if you look at them on their own, they are pretty {censored}ing awesome.

• Members

I agree.

I really really love both of those albums though. They get too much hate...if you look at them on their own, they are pretty {censored}ing awesome.

Exactly. I can understand the hate for them come from people who got into Metallica early on. But, IMO, those two discs are solid 90's hard rock albums.

• Members

"Bleeding Me" and "The Outlaw Torn" are probably my fave 'Tallica songs since "MFOM" from Black.

Hell, I even like the S&M versions. :facepalm: The studio version solo of the "TOT" is pretty righteous, whatever FX he has slapped on there. It doesn't translate as well live, but still good.

Archived