Chinese or French

Kaz2550

• Members

No, not the wimmens :cop:

I mean the language. I'm gonna take up a language lesson to go with my engineering course. I already know a little bit of both languages already so wanted to take one a bit further. Which one would you guys say is more beneficial to learn? In global business context, particularly for engineering. I'm guessing Chinese but god it's ugly sounding lol.

cheers

• Members

No, not the wimmens
:cop:

I mean the language. I'm gonna take up a language lesson to go with my engineering course. I already know a little bit of both languages already so wanted to take one a bit further. Which one would you guys say is more beneficial to learn? In global business context, particularly for engineering. I'm guessing Chinese but god it's ugly sounding lol.

cheers

Chinese I am guessing you know a lot of Kanji already.

Plus the Chinese own America and the French just run away

Go ??

• Members
Chinese I am guessing you know a lot of Kanji already.

Plus the Chinese own America and the French just run away

Go ??

Yeah I know a lot of kanji so I can already do a lot of writing/reading. Speaking baffles me though 4 ways of pronuncing everything. In theory I get it but in practice its damn difficult. Japanese has the least tones of any modern language :cry:

• Members
lol ok Mandarin. Happy?

Yeah I know a lot of kanji so I can already do a lot of writing/reading. Speaking baffles me though 4 ways of pronuncing everything. In theory I get it but in practice its damn difficult. Japanese has the least tones of any modern language
:cry:

Dont do french, you would have to say things like wee wee and au de pan.

Archived