How are these new Marshall MA series?

Joeballz

• Members
Finally! Someone who has A/B'd them both. When you were doing the comparison, what was it about the MA that you didn't like?

I did not like the cheap grainy distortion that the MA had...on the clip...that I heard...on the Marshall theater...when Chris George was play'n...:cop:

Now the clips of the new Bugera's are perty damn good considering they weren't from the manufacture's hired gun.:poke:

• Members

Oh, I was under the assumption that you have actually played one. Oh well. Notice that he is picking over the fretboard. That can have an adverse affect on the tone. Plus I've heard that his guitar is a little muddy sounding anyway. Plus that stupid wah pedal. Plus he's left handed:lol:. Internet clips of someone else playing aren't very reliable cause my rig sounds different to me when other people play. Over all the tone in the clip is lacking but, I'm going to play one myself for the final judgement. I probably won't get one though.

• Members
Oh, I was under the assumption that you have actually played one. Oh well. Notice that he is picking over the fretboard. That can have an adverse affect on the tone. Plus I've heard that his guitar is a little muddy sounding anyway. Plus that stupid wah pedal. Plus he's left handed:lol:. Internet clips of someone else playing aren't very reliable cause my rig sounds different to me when other people play. Over all the tone in the clip is lacking but, I'm going to play one myself for the final judgement. I probably won't get one though.

Doesn't sound like this.:snax:

[YOUTUBE]aMdsh0ahRDM[/YOUTUBE]

Archived