My VHT is changing me as a guitarist.

Chrisjd

• Members

I got a VHT 100 CL 3 weeks ago.

I have been really happy with everything this amp has to offer. I find myself focusing more on lead work rather then the usual brootz riffing. I am not talking about super fast wanking, I am talking about moderately paced, soulful leads.

Before this amp, I thought all amps would do lead tones fine, and I was never concerned with "lead tones". I was only interested in rhythm and chording tone. Well, I still think those are more important, but damn, this VHT is liquid smooth and lush for leads, especially with my carbon copy in the loop. It seems as though lead playing is easier to play. I feel like this amp allows me to express things that I couldn't as easily before.

If you haven't already, GO PLAY A VHT!

DSCF1586.jpg

• Members
Well, I still think those are more important, but damn, this VHT is liquid smooth and lush for leads, especially with my carbon copy in the loop. It seems as though lead playing is easier to play. I feel like this amp allows me to express things that I couldn't as easily before.

DSCF1586.jpg

:facepalm:

No wonder you like the 6505 so much :poke:

• Members

Before this amp, I thought all amps would do lead tones fine, and I was never concerned with "lead tones". I was only interested in rhythm and chording tone. Well, I still think those are more important, but damn, this VHT is liquid smooth and lush for leads, especially with my carbon copy in the loop. It seems as though lead playing is easier to play. I feel like this amp allows me to express things that I couldn't as easily before.

DSCF1586.jpg

Get the {censored} outta here with that music with "soul" bull{censored}.

• Members

I have been really happy with everything this amp has to offer. I find myself focusing more on lead work rather then the usual brootz riffing. I am not talking about super fast wanking, I am talking about moderately paced, soulful leads.

DSCF1586.jpg

I can agree with this whole heartedly. I was never much a fan of the 100CL until I used one to track leads for our last cd. Sounded amazing in the studio. I am looking into a new amp and have about $2K to spend. Thinking of a few different amps. A used CL is definitely on the list.

• Members

DSCF1586.jpg

I will listen to you when you take that tag off your splawn cab:cop:

Archived