OT: Any Futurama fans here?

theAntihero

• Members
I know, I've heard that {censored} soooo many f'n times.
:mad:

When they have an ad for the new shows on CC then tell me, not a moment sooner.
:cop:

This. I mean, for {censored} sake, do we really need one more cocktease? Just replace Cleveland show with a new season of Futurama, and put stupid Cleveland back on Fam Guy...just with his new family and have a couple episodes here and there about them... like a featurette or some {censored}.

-Curtis

• Members
One of the best animated shows of all time. My personal faves are the "Roswell" episode, where Fry turns out to be his own grandfather, and the Harlem Globetrotters Time-Burp episode

"Yeah, but don't you think sometimes that you like girls because you're supposed to?" -Fry's GP
:lol:

YES. And the first two episodes of season 1 and the Santa Claus episodes and the fountain of youth, the coffee/superhero episode and the Robanchuah, {censored} it, theres too many too name :love:

• Members
{censored} off. Don't tease me with this kind of {censored} man
:(

-Curtis

Nope, a new 26-episode series has been confirmed.

There was a huge {censored}storm after hints they were hiring a new voice cast, but now the original cast have all signed contracts. Far as I know it's in production now... :thu:

• Members

I love futurama. I still think it was the best out of all the fox cartoons. It actually had real characters,meaningful plots and some moral linings underneath. It's still to this day the only cartoon to get me teary eyed and not the dog episode either...the one about Fry's brother and what happened to Fry when he went missing.

It was truly the best. I wish it would come back :cry:

• Members

Zapp Brannigan is great and the episode with the amazon women is the funniest of the bunch in my opinion

I had heard they had signed a new cast because the original cast wanted too much money. And Katey Segal was busy with sons of anarchy. I hadn't heard they had actually signed the originals back. I'm going to search out the facts online now.

• Members
YES. And the first two episodes of season 1 and the Santa Claus episodes and the fountain of youth, the coffee/superhero episode and the Robanchuah, {censored} it, theres too many too name
:love:

Agreed...forgot about the Fry-strung-out-on-caffeine bit.

Hell, the pilot epi was great, too...

Merry Xmas, all

PS- anybody else getting slide geetar music thru their computer while on this
site? Or has my psychosis finally caught up to me?

Archived