Slim Jim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Home now, I found some pics on an old hdd :

My brother, who's a mean freestyler !

fwodqu.jpg

Again my brother on his prototype Rossignol board (a friend of him worked at Rossignol) :

vmrwyg.jpg

Me on the left, my girlfriend in the middle and the guy who invited us at the Diablerets :

wmjgg0.jpg

My brother again. He's much better snowboarder than me and broke a lot of bones in the process. He lived in the french alps for years...

6roubp.jpg

And a small video :

Jump !

• Members

I've been riding since about 1996 or so I think...hard to believe it's 14 years already. I still suck... probably moreso than I did in the first few cause I've hurt myself enough times to be a little less reckless.

I've had the same board and bindings for probably 9 or 10 years now, a 157 Forum Devun Walsh & Burton CFX bindings (carbon fiber highbacks bishes.... super stiff, probably too stiff for my girly legs). Just bought some new boots last yeah that are a big improvement over my old ones. I can't really justify buying new gear every year since I only make it out between 5-10 days a year tops.

I just got back from a weekend trip to Panorama (4300 vertical feet!). Man my legs are sore. :cop:

Archived