New Krank Amps NAMM '10

tbdmlog

• Members

I just love my Krank Revolution. Now it is my second one and the first one I had sounded like teh suk for whatever reason. No Krank hate here.

But I was just watching the vid on Wilton at NAMM. Not exactly stellar. Was he using the 1980? That guy buries everything in effects.

• Members

Can't wait to get my hands on the new NINETEEN80 and krank it up in person. From what I've heard and read it's an awesome amp. It's great to see Krank diversifying their amp range. The new bass amp the DirtyValve also looks badass.

• Members

I got a reply back from Krank. The initial price for NINTEEN80 map is $1299. That is a smoking deal. I really though it was going to be alot higher. There is a silver lining in this bad economy.

Not bad actually. One thing I will say is I have never heard any issues with build quality on the Krank Rev or Stein.

• Members

I got a reply back from Krank. The initial price for NINTEEN80 map is $1299. That is a smoking deal. I really though it was going to be alot higher. There is a silver lining in this bad economy.

It really does sound great in the TTK clip. I'll have to find a used one.

It would be interesting to compare the Krank to a Quickrod.

Archived