About the Bassman...

[VictorinoX]

• Members

Or rather, all amps that have two channels with two inputs each.

A bass salesman at GC told me that if you plug into an amp like that, and use one of those 6-inch pedal coupler cables to plug into another two, there's a certain combination that can make the sound hotter or just really wacky. Any ideas?

I know that when I use the bright channel, if I turn the NORMAL volume knob to about 6, with the BRIGHT volume knob at about 3, it adds a lot of brightness to my tone.

So, can anyone confirm the rumor of bridging outputs, or is it a stupid idea that I should never try. I'd experiment, but I don't want to mess up my amp. I love it too much to take any chances.

• Members

Or rather, all amps that have two channels with two inputs each.

A bass salesman at GC told me that if you plug into an amp like that, and use one of those 6-inch pedal coupler cables to plug into another two, there's a certain combination that can make the sound hotter or just really wacky. Any ideas?

I know that when I use the bright channel, if I turn the NORMAL volume knob to about 6, with the BRIGHT volume knob at about 3, it adds a lot of brightness to my tone.

So, can anyone confirm the rumor of bridging outputs, or is it a stupid idea that I should never try. I'd experiment, but I don't want to mess up my amp. I love it too much to take any chances.

yeah, it works. then you can blend the channels.

plug into normal 1. plug jumper from normal 2 to bright 1.

Archived