I made this video for you last night (Valentines Day).

LA-Ü-RA

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome tones Laura! As usual, always good playing and tight technicality. The band sounds righteous altogether, the two guitar tones really playing nicely with one another. Good work.

What's the other fella playing (if it hasn't already been asked....)

-Curtis

Thanks Curtis.

Chris is playing the Vintage Ultra and I am playing the Modern Ultra. Both fiddles are mine too. He is using my Adrian Smith Jackson and I just installed a Motor City Hell-Baby in it. My LP has a Motor City Solution. That guitar is really dark sounding. My black LP is a bit brighter and more aggressive. I like the dark Silverburst tones though.

• Members
Thanks Curtis.

Chris is playing the Vintage Ultra and I am playing the Modern Ultra. Both fiddles are mine too. He is using my Adrian Smith Jackson and I just installed a Motor City Hell-Baby in it. My LP has a Motor City Solution. That guitar is really dark sounding. My black LP is a bit brighter and more aggressive. I like the dark Silverburst tones though.

Both fiddles are awesome. You can never go wrong with a silverburst LP as far as I'm concerned. :thu:

• Members

Thanks Curtis.

So sick! The Vintage Ultra sounds rad too! I'm a big fan of that amplifier...

-Curtis

• Members
Ha. Thanks. I am getting ready to go play in the snow with my kids.

I keep picturing that sweet sucker shot you posted the other day whenever I see your posts.
:love::lol:

That is an awesome mom :thu:

Don't be jealous of mah tootsie pop :cop::cop: I randomly bought a giant bag of them when walking through Walmart to get some ammunition for the range :lol::lol:

bullets...check

tootsie pops....check

ok good to go :o

Archived