NGD!!!!!!!!! (Les Paul content)

RiffDaemon

• Members

.... well, it was a NGD about two weeks ago, but I didn't have a camera and my cellphone pics were crappy :cop: So, I finally got my brother to take a few iPhone shots, and here they are. I'll talk about the guitar after the pics.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

This is a Les Paul Standard Traditional Pro. It's got a '57 Classic in the neck and a Burstbucker III in the bridge with push/pull volume pots for coil tapping. It's really damned versatle (classic rock to cock rock to full-tilt Metal), and the volume knobs clean up amazingly. Neck and body are mahogany with a really nice feeling satin finish - the neck is a dream to play :love: It's also got locking Grover tuners that are fan-friggin'-tastic. I also had straplocks installed.

I'm in love with this guitar. I was looking at grabbing a Historic, but this thing just spoke to me during the three hours I spent with it at the store. I also loved the creme binding, pickguard, pickup bevels, and pickup switch - classy classy :love: Maybe a Historic someday, but my LP needs are completely satisfied.

Hopefully, the headstock won't snap and the neck won't twist into a pretzel :cop:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THAT COUCH IS KILLER TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poke:
:love:

:D

That's my ottoman in my apartment. The matching couches are microfibre :love:

I have a Warwick LP shapes case just like that but without the writing, really like the style, mine's black plush though.
:p

Yeah, I really dig the thing. And, it smells like vanilla inside :love: :love: My guitar plays great, sounds great, and SMELLS great!

Archived