SOUTHPARK SEASON 14 (GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS CONTENT) must watch!!!

nitrous2400

• Members

Wow that kid is NEVER going to hear the end of it now. He's gonna have to deal with that {censored} for the rest of his life.

Cannot wait for that episode its gonna be so win :love:

I hear good stuff about this season hopefully it lives up to the hype

• Members

I think the funniest part of that kids video is how he HATES being called a Ginger, but never once refers to himself as anything other than a Ginger... he doesn't call himself "someone with red hair" for example, he bitches the entire video about being called a ginger, then just proceeds to call himself one :cop::cop:

• Members
I think the funniest part of that kids video is how he HATES being called a Ginger, but never once refers to himself as anything other than a Ginger... he doesn't call himself "someone with red hair" for example, he bitches the entire video about being called a ginger, then just proceeds to call himself one
:cop:

yeah that is pretty funny.
i thought his videos were fakes though? :idk:

• Members
I think the funniest part of that kids video is how he HATES being called a Ginger, but never once refers to himself as anything other than a Ginger... he doesn't call himself "someone with red hair" for example, he bitches the entire video about being called a ginger, then just proceeds to call himself one

i think it is amazing that he didn't break character & crack-up during it.

Archived