HPNTD

sirlimecat

• Members

my first tat.

I got my first tat yesterday at "Alien Ink" I'm wondering if some of these things are looking normal.

My family pool suffers from lack of coagulation causing us to bleed a little more than normal and not being able to retain iron and vitamin K to well. I bleed for a while and am a little worried. Anyways here are some pictures and i was wondering what some of you have to say about Tattoo After care and how long the healing time usually takes.

This picture is one from a phone. Its about 2 hours after it was done. It bleed like this for about 3 to 4 hours.

100310_203606.jpg

This picture is also from a phone. Its after i cleaned it up and went to bed.

100310_182205.jpg

This photo is from a web camera. I just took at a few minutes ago.

25591_1414774169619_1240517511_3120.jpg

Even though my I bleed alot i plan on getting a few more things tattoo'd on my other arm and some on my back.

• Members

Any symbolism behind the tat?

As far as the way it looks, it looks like a tattoo. It may get a little puffy, but other than that, just the usual scabbing. Make sure you use sunblock with a large, dark tattoo, otherwise the sun will make it look like a huge birthmark.

Also, if you suffer from hemophillia, tattoos may not be the best use of you funds, IMO.

• Members

yeah, im the black sheep of my family. the puzzle piece stands for all the failed relationships in life. and the sheep i drew from a thing i saw when i was a kid in Poland

so you were a strange kid in Poland who was worse at fitting in than he was at drawing?

hahaha j/k man. Very nice :thu:

Archived