went to my first strip club today

sirlimecat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing worse than leaving horny and broke at the end of the night.

{censored}ing this!

I've been to a strip club twice.

The first time I was forced to go by some guys I was working with out of town. It was either go to the strip club or walk 10 miles back to the hotel.

The second time was for a buddy's bachelor party.

I had some friends who used to go all the time, and one even dated a girl from the stripclub. Of course, none of them ever got laid, while I was banging away at my girlfriend at the time

Coked out whores. Slip them an 8 ball, and you'll get all the {censored} you want.

• Members

haha i used to be {censored} buddies with a girl that worked there, they are all strangely kind to me, all in all not a bad time if you want to kill a few hours. I didn't really get horny so much as entertained until the fantastic 20 dollar lap dance which went on to long and the manager started bitchin

• Members
haha i used to be {censored} buddies with a girl that worked there, they are all strangely kind to me, all in all not a bad time if you want to kill a few hours. I didn't really get horny so much as entertained until the fantastic 20 dollar lap dance which went on to long and the manager started bitchin

Now you're just trying to make yourself look cool :rolleyes:

• Members

mabe i am {censored}in cool! 10 years from now is to long to think about man

Maybe you are. Maybe I should feel privileged to have shared a computer screen with you.

Or maybe, you're just another 19 year old kid who just saw a naked female body for the first time, and went home and fapped like a madman.

• Members

I hate t-bars. Everything is way over priced, and the girls act like pathetic whores who are desperate to make a buck. If your in to degrading semi-retarded women, go nuts, but it's just not my thing.

two dollar shots sounds cheap to me!

back in NYC.. ugh.. i don't even want to think about it..

• Members

This is why we are musicians, people!!!

We don't need strip clubs to drain our wallets.

We need bands to play shows at clubs with open bars.

These clubs have girls at them!

We take these girls and we {censored} THEM!

No sissy dance, to looking at them from twenty feet away.

They are right in front of you, and want to sex you up because you just gave them an orgasm an hour ago when you were on stage melting faces with your band.

Does no one else get this?

Archived