Share YOUR songs-post your mp3's HERE

• Members

Originally posted by zelmobeaty

I'm holding down three of the top positions. please play these songs.

http://www.acidplanet.com/Lounge/Art...rtistID=119947

Could you let me know if you need to register to hear the songs?

Thanks

Chuck

I played them already. Judgement Day was really cool. I have a track of my own posted at Acidplanet :

http://www.acidplanet.com/Lounge/Detail.asp?PID=184175

Plus my stuff at mp3.com.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by frogmanstar

And indeed I do! I didn't like the arrangement/production on Fool For Love, but, hey, this is the songwriting forum!

I wish I could post up a live version of that song. That's the version I like.

• Members

www.shadow.net/~jazznow/dcu.html

My brother (bass) does the website stuff and I dont know exactly what he has up. I believe the mp3 on the site is from a 90 minute mostly improv show we did. There is also a link to javamusic that has a couple of our actual songs on it. None of our accoustic stuff (guitar/mandolin duets) is up; hope to do that soon.

• Members

Hi,

Here are some songs that my brother and I did. Mels Song was composed by my sister in year 9 for a music assessment task. Someone heard it and offered to record it in a studio for free! I don't know why - don't think it's that good myself, but you'll have to check it out for yourselves, won't you!

Tell me which song you like the best and whether they would go best with a female or male singer (every song or just specific songs).

Thanks,

Ben

• Members

Originally posted by benro2

Hi,

Here are some songs that my brother and I did. Mels Song was composed by my sister in year 9 for a music assessment task. Someone heard it and offered to record it in a studio for free! I don't know why - don't think it's that good myself, but you'll have to check it out for yourselves, won't you!

Tell me which song you like the best and whether they would go best with a female or male singer (every song or just specific songs).

Thanks,

Ben

i've only listened to the song by your sister. quite a gem for a 9 year old. does she still make music?

• Members

Hehe, my sister is in year 9, not 9 years old! She is actually 15. She only did this for the assessment task, but I suppose after all the good feedback from the other website she may be tempted to do some more.

Thanks!

Ben

• Members

Originally posted by SomeGuyNamedRob

Hey Scott, did you have a listen to the CyberJam that I posted?

Was it the one on Acidplanet.com?

I actually tried to download that the other day...and I got caught up in registering...then my computer crashed when I was just about finished...so I gave it a rest for a while... frown.gif

I'll try and check it out tomorrow...!! smile.gif

Archived