Share YOUR songs-post your mp3's HERE

• Members

Originally posted by b alen

let me start off by saying, there is something wrong with my sound card so everything i listen to online plays to fast. (you know, chipmunks singing.) but i did listen to all of them, and i will listen to them when i get home to hear what they really sound like. i think it sounded pretty damn cool. have you ever seen the movie Pi? i think you would love the soundtrack. it's awesome, and seems that it would be up your alley. i think the track that is really cool is called pi r2.

Sounds like you need a new driver if you're getting that problem.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Crustycabs

My "one take wonder" that was inspired by a weenie measuring contest between John Ou and Carl over on the amps board.

Three minutes of blissful unstructured wanking over a backing track. Lots of trips, stumbles, and "which fret am I on?" moments. Something for everyone!

Hey! I enjoyed that one take wonder! Sounds like you were having fun and i had just as much fun listening to it. Great ending BTW.

• Members

Originally posted by SomeGuyNamedRob

Freaky - you had 666 listens when I loaded your page. smile.gif

Normally this style of music leaves me pretty cold, but this pretty well done. The guitars sound a little thin, but otherwise I dig the production.

Ominous!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm working on the production

quality. The guitar player is great! It's not me!

• Members

I listened to pretty much every song posted so far, and I have to say I really appreciate the variety in what everyone is doing. My favorites have been Benway, Map of Tulsa, Random Alias, and the Butterfly effect.

My stuff is all instrumental-I can't sing worth {censored}. Its folk-rock, with a lot of ambience in a few songs. I try not to make two songs sound the same.

http://www.mp3.com/meandering_for_miles

• Members

Originally posted by lucasj81

I listened to pretty much every song posted so far, and I have to say I really appreciate the variety in what everyone is doing. My favorites have been Benway, Map of Tulsa, Random Alias, and the Butterfly effect.

Woohoo! I made someone's favorites list. smile.gif

• Members

I like the Butterfly Effect... biggrin.gif This is a very good band with solid songwriters in it. I felt privileged to mix the song, which is posted at their website.

I also like Refugees, aka Cool_E's pseudonymous project. I'm working on one of his songs right now. I have never been a fan of praise music in general outside of a few artists but Cool_E has a nice touch with the praise song. I think he has a few more steps to go but the songwriting talent is there.

I also like a band called Full, which is at www.rememberfull.com. They have one of the wildest Flash sites. The music is very progressive but good. I just got their new promo CD in the mail. All I have to say is wow.

As a fan, I'm real excited about these artists. The web is a good thing for music as I'd never had known of them otherwise.

• Members

I have a few songs out on MP3.com. If I was going to recommend a couple, I'd say check out 'There Really Ain't Much Time' , 'Changes' or 'The Mac', maybe 'Blue Burke Boogie'. It's just me overdubbing guitars and sometimes vocals, no bass or drums. One of these years I'll get into a studio with a bass player and drummer to do a few of my songs...

• Members

Originally posted by Mr.Talent

Progressive instrumental stuff here....

http://thegregfreymanproject.iuma.com

great blues tunes here... follow the link and click on my moniker to get to them...

http://www.musician.com/community/mu...5&B1=Search%21

In both cases there were no overdubs or editing.. All done live..

Hey, this stuff is bad-ass...of course, I've listened to most of The Greg Freyman Project's songs a couple times now. biggrin.gif

I've just caught on to this thread, and I've listened to alot, but I'm having trouble remembering who made what music... confused.gif sorry!

• Members

Originally posted by Nza

Hey, this stuff is bad-ass...of course, I've listened to most of The Greg Freyman Project's songs a couple times now. biggrin.gif

I've just caught on to this thread, and I've listened to alot, but I'm having trouble remembering who made what music... confused.gif sorry!

I did all the Random Alias stuff, as you can see from the link in my sig. smile.gif

Archived