Share YOUR songs-post your mp3's HERE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a really long post! If I post it, will it actually get listened to?

Here's my homegrown stuff, recorded on ProTools LE with a Godin LGX-SA and Roland VG-8EX.

"DrumBits" is a funky blues instrumental with Gibson 335/Vox amp type sounds.

"RockJam" has a harder edge to it. It's another instrumental with a strat/mesa-boogie combination.

"Free" is a song demo that I did in a friend's studio. He uses Logic. I only did the guitars and vocals on that one.

Enjoy....... or not!

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Galen_Gannon/

• Members

This is the new direction my musics taking.

Very minimal set-up pretty much pushed to the limit.

All sound design by me.

No sample CD or precanned loops etc etc and 100% Hardware composed. I suppose experimental electronica is the best title I could give it as a genre.

It's called IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS .....enjoy wink.gifFall into the madness mouth here

• Members

what up folks, i'm new to this fourm(i usually hang in OJ)but since i'm writing alot more, i'll be around for a while. at least till the well runs dry, anyway.wink.gif

i wrote this song in georgia. i was home sick for detroit, and this is what came out. when we recorded this i didn't sing, but he sounds simmular to me, and the melody he sings is almost dead to nuts the way i do it.

well with out further adoo: www.tekker.com/download/lunchbox-backhome.wma

the name of the song is backhome.

• Members

Originally posted by gagnon

This is a really long post! If I post it, will it actually get listened to? ...."Free" is a song demo that I did in a friend's studio. He uses Logic. I only did the guitars and vocals on that one.

I listened to "Free".....verses need better phrasing in places.....chorus needs back-up vocals....that "Freeeeeeeeeee" part needs an original back-up vocal arrangement, otherwise it's just another song with a "Freeeeeeeeeeee" chorus.

Vocals are very good....something about this tune reminded me of Pure Prairie League (in a good way).....Drum sound needs a litle punch.......A very good job overall.....You're pretty good for someone who can't yet ride a two-wheeler !

• Members

Originally posted by jmfields

Resignation - post-punk? psychedelic? How about rock and roll!

http://www.resignation.ws/unmastered

http://www.mp3.com/resigned

- jeff

A cool mix of things. Obviosly a significant radio head, jeff buckley influence but you put your own stamp on it. There's some 80's stuff in there (PIL, Cure) and that cant hurt you these days. It's cool and pretty well produced, drums sound scrappy and rich.

• Members

Originally posted by Kingnome

.....You're pretty good for someone who can't yet ride a two-wheeler !

LOL! I just got that! That was a good one! yeah, the song needs BG vocals on the chorus and more than a computer generated drum track. thanks for the comments.....

Archived