OT: It's been a few months... Lets see your DOGS!

Chrisjd

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i do rescue, so here goes...

my beloved mr curtis, rip.
:cry:
incredible dog, full of life. he was in terrible shape, got him up to par. he was only healthy for a few months before his yearly vaccinations (rabies + parvo/distemper/etc...) caused GME, a type of encephalitis that is very fatal. did everything i could to save him.

That's great work you do there. We got a Boston when I was 6 years old. He died when I was 18, 6 years ago, and I still miss him dearly. When I get settled enough I plan on getting one for myself.

My parents are currently raising 6 Boxers. That's the mom and all but one of her children. The dad passed late last year. They're a handful sometimes, but still a lot of fun. Here's Samantha:

Samantha.jpg

• Members
Everything ok with him/her now, Kyle?
:(:confused:

Oh yeah he's doing awesome currently. No tumors in months and he's big fat and healthy.
Been getting real vocal lately too which has been interesting as he's normally practically a mute.
Has a bark that'll make you {censored} yourself if you didn't know he's really just a big baby.

• Members
Oh yeah he's doing awesome currently. No tumors in months and he's big fat and healthy.

Been getting real vocal lately too which has been interesting as he's normally practically a mute.

Has a bark that'll make you {censored} yourself if you didn't know he's really just a big baby.

:lol:

Glad everything is alright. :thu:

• Members
:lol:

Glad everything is alright.
:thu:

For real.
I've heard other boxers and they don't sound like him, most of them aren't as big as he is either. Its just real low and super crunchy. His bark is a Splawn Ntiro or a Titan.

But yeah I'm very happy to have his health 100%, he's a tank though so I think he can handle whatever it is life tries to throw at him.

• Members
For real.

I've heard other boxers and they don't sound like him, most of them aren't as big as he is either. Its just real low and
super crunchy
. His bark is a Splawn Ntiro or a Titan.

But yeah I'm very happy to have his health 100%, he's a tank though so I think he can handle whatever it is life tries to throw at him.

have your other dogs' barks had haunting mids? :cop::o

Archived