Top three metal vocalists

aldridt1

• Members
That dude really kicks ass.. Keeper of the Seven Keys 1 and 2 were great albums

:thu:
I didn't realize then that they were popular outside of Europe. They were really big in Germany then!

Once I coincidentally ran into Markus Grosskopf (Bass player) while on a school trip to Hamburg. I was like 13 then and I thought it was so cool that he talked to me and gave me a signature.:)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't realize then that they were popular outside of Europe. They were really big in Germany then!

Once I coincidentally ran into Markus Grosskopf (Bass player) while on a school trip to Hamburg. I was like 13 then and I thought it was so cool that he talked to me and gave me a signature.
:)

Dude I love Helloween. Always have. I have all of their {censored}. As much as I like the orginal singer I LOVE the "new" guy...The Darkride = :love:

• Members

Once I coincidentally ran into Markus Grosskopf (Bass player) while on a school trip to Hamburg. I was like 13 then and I thought it was so cool that he talked to me and gave me a signature.
:)

Dude, they're legends in Power Metal communities EVERYWHERE. I try to spread the Gospel and all things Kai whenever I get the chance :cop:

• Members
Dude, they're legends in Power Metal communities EVERYWHERE. I try to spread the Gospel and all things Kai whenever I get the chance
:cop:

Awesome !:thu:

I very much got into Helloween when I was a Teenager. Then for many years I haven't been listening to them at all, just now I got into them again!

• Members

Yeah... can we pick harder lists? I never follow the rules anyway...

Pure singers:
DIO
Dickinson
Geoff Tate

Thrash:
Dave Mustaine (if annunciation isn't important)
Chuck Billy
Hetfield, circa Ride the Lightning has to be mentioned...

Classics:
Glenn Danzig
Lemmy
That dude from VolBeat

Old Skool:
Robert Plant
David Coverdale
Ozzy

Archived