Passenger beheaded on Canada bus

Kaz2550

• Members

Oh noes I'm gonna go cry in the corner now:bor: Like I said it was the 6th most read story right now gimme a break.

I remember reading it the first time round it was horrific, and you are lucky to be on the realms ignore list, it shows you to be a better person.

• Members

I remember reading it the first time round it was horrific, and you are lucky to be on the realms ignore list, it shows you to be a better person.

Neil...this is why you're among the very best here on H-C.

A good person and serious levity.

• Members

:lol: Hows things Neil not been here a while. Plan for Japan sorted? I'm goin back this August:) No doubt it'll be steamin hot tho.

• Members
:lol:
Hows things Neil not been here a while. Plan for Japan sorted? I'm goin back this August:) No doubt it'll be steamin hot tho.

My wife is moving back in September and I will follow as soon as I have sorted things out here (ie sold some things we cant bring and saved up some more cash "just in case") we will be living in Miyazaki for a while then up to the big city depending on how things work out.

Where are you going to be in Japan, its going to be hot and humid then.

• Members

Going back home to my grandparents in Aichi prefecture. About an hours drive from Nagoya. Japan does get stupidly hot. I swear Thailand wasn't as hot when I went there last summer.

Yes it does, I kind of like it though. I am going to moving to one of hottest points to in the south. I am looking forward to it though.. As much as I love the UK its not the same for me any more.

• Members

it shows you to be a better person.

Poor Neil gets his butt hurt when he back pedals from his TTK bashing and in desperation crosses the line.

You forgot to include "I have a good looking GF too"

You could stand to be a better person Neil.Presently you are kinda weak Mr. "I feel sheepish"

Grow-up.

Ya and your on the ignore list since you never really bring anything interesting to the table anyways.

• Members
Poor Neil gets his butt hurt when he back pedals from his TTK bashing and in desperation crosses the line.

You forgot to include "I have a good looking GF too"

You could stand to be a better person Neil.Presently you are kinda weak Mr. "I feel sheepish"

Grow-up.

Ya and your on the ignore list since you never really bring anything interesting to the table anyways.

LOL :lol:

• Members

Neil...this is why you're among the very best here on H-C.

A good person and serious levity.

Believe it or not you can come across grumpy on here (I think due to it being the internet rather than your self), but I think you are a very valid member on here, and agree with a lot of your posts.

• Members
Believe it or not you can come across grumpy on here (I think due to it being the internet rather than your self), but I think you are a very valid member on here, and agree with a lot of your posts.

I agree. I actually look forward to his posts these days. :love:

• Members

i hate the both of you {censored}wads.

Archived