Bogner Uberkab

Chrisjd

• Members
I just picked up my 4th Mills cab today.
;)

I'd gladly pay $600 for an Ubercab if it was in excellent condition. Change the T-75s to gk-100s though. I did this with my old ubercabs and liked it alot more.

You sir have a problem.

Some sort of intervention maybe needed here.

;):cop:

• Members

That's not a steal? You've seen 'em any cheaper than 600?!

Yup, one here locally in damn good condition for $550. Of course, I didn't have any money at the time to buy it...don't know if it ever sold.

I'm not saying that $600 isn't a deal. I'm just saying that it's not a steal. A steal for that cab would be

• Members

I own TWO Pooper Kabs...

A "pooper classic" 4x12 rear loaded and I just got a the "new Pooper" front Loaded for my recording studio

The front loaded one just kicks ass with my Slodano SLO, 2-ch Triple Recto 6505+...

BEST CELESTION CABS EVAR!

xgx

• Members

Yup, one here locally in damn good condition for $550. Of course, I didn't have any money at the time to buy it...don't know if it ever sold.

I'm not saying that $600 isn't a deal. I'm just saying that it's not a
steal
. A steal for that cab would be

I don't think you'd see them any cheaper that $550, or $500. I've seen the 2x12's go for $500-$550.

• Members

had an ubercab that i ran with my twin jet

it was a sweet cab i didnt really like the x pattern idea and i felt the amp lost its punch with those 75s but the bass had a bit more depth to it it just didnt hit you in the chest

when i sold mine i got 625 for it so it seems like a good deal just buy it

Archived